Please help me with my master thesis survey!

vertaling@nl.linux.org vertaling@nl.linux.org
Mon, 13 May 2002 00:20:29 +0200

Hello,

Please excuse the chain letter, but I am trying to reach as many people as I
can in the shortest time possible.

I have been working on my Master’s thesis since the beginning of the month.
The topic is “Translation Memory Systems (TMS)” and the changes in the
translation process that result from the use of such systems. To get a
better view of TMS in practical environments, I have started a survey of
system users and I need your help to complete it.

If you or your company work or have worked with a TMS, please take a few
minutes to visit my survey site. The 16 questions in the survey are
primarily designed for multiple choice responses in which you can simply
click on the answer or answers that best describe your thoughts. Filling out
the questionnaire should not take more than 5 to 10 minutes. It is located
online at:

   http://www.iride.de/survey/default.htm

Simply click on the link above or enter it in to your internet browser. The
survey is available in several languages. Please choose the one that is best
for you. Also, please remember to press the "send" button once you have
completed the form.

I am not a fan of chain letters, but I would appreciate it if you would
forward this email to friends or acquaintances who might be able to
contribute.

I plan to run the survey until May 31st, 2002 and would ask if you might
respond as soon as possible.

Many thanks for your help

Cecilia Mongardi

---