[vertaling] New Dutch PO file for 'gnucash' (version 2.2.1)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Dec 18 22:04:00 CET 2007

Dear Benno,

thanks a lot for the Dutch translation update of GnuCash. This was surely some
hard work.

Unfortunately, over the last months (or years) a different translator has
already submitted a largely finished Dutch translation: Hendrik-Jan Heins was
the last translator for the currently shipped nl.po file, which has 3084
translations and its PO-Revision-Date was 2007-08-12.

I would kindly ask the two of you to coordinate which translation should be
used. Also, for the future please discuss among yourselves whether you want
to submit the translations through the Translation Project (Hendrik-Jan
didn't, but Benno did) or directly to the gnucash-devel mailing list.

In the meantime, you can also have a look at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Translation which explains GnuCash's point of
view and recommendations on translation work, which may or may not be helpful
to you.

Thank you very much for your contribution!

Christian Stimming