[vertaling] Please update Vim translations

Christian Brabandt cb op 256bit.org
Wo Aug 23 22:23:17 CEST 2023

Dear translators,

There has been quite some time since the Vim9 release and I am
considering releasing an updated Vim 9.1 soon and dedicating it to Bram.

Please take some time to update translations.  You can either do all at
once and send me the result, or split it up in batches.  Up to you.

You can send updated files directly to me, but I would prefer if you
could create a pull request on Vims Github page, so other people have a
chance to review this.  But this is up to you.

We don't have a fixed release date yet, but it's not too far away. It
may happen within the next month.

I know how much work it is to maintain translations, so a very much
appreciate your contributions!

Thanks,
Christian
--
Versuchungen sind wie Vagabunden: Wenn man sie freundlich behandelt,
kommen sie wieder und bringen andere mit.